(sixty four) or wtf week

Happy Hell/WTF week! The name still confuses me a little bit, but as is life. With time it will all filter out and everyone will use the same name. I’ll probably still refer to it as Hell week, so I apologizeĀ in advance. Regardless, I’m really excited for this last and final tradition. My freshmen year I had an amazing time and I really felt welcomed into the community. I had asked my two best friends, and they crafted an amazing week for me. I felt comfortable and accepted into Bryn Mawr. It was such a special time and I was excited to go through it.

This year, I have a surprise hellee! I was looking forward to being the hands-off senior who just watches the fun from afar, but I am honored to be helling Martina.

I’ve known Martina since I was 6 and she was 3.

This is us as children. Please note the two pink dresses. It was our way of matching, but we didn’t have the same clothes, so we asked our mothers to help us out. This was their solution, which resulted in a really cute photo.

ANYWAY! Martina is now a first year at Bryn Mawr. Having grown up together, we’re now in college together. I’m excited to give her this experience, and hopefully she has lots of fun.

This is one of her first tasks from last night- a search around campus! She documented it though photographs at each major stop we took.

I’m a bit busy (ok like super busy) but I’m looking forward to the rest of this week.